Re: ppp using NM

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 11:49 +0200, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2007 6:40 PM, vikram b <vikramb11 gmail com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >       I would like use svn trunk's code to setup ppp connection , lets say
> > for dial up (gprs etc).
>
> As Dan already said, I have code to drive gsm data cards and we hope
> to get it to SVN later this week, even if it means there's no way to
> configure it yet from the UI (the currently missing part).

I'll be more than happy writing the GPRS bits of it. Is there any
Bluetooth related code in the code you're writing?

I'm thinking specifically of the ppp-manager having a special casing for
devices that look like Bluetooth addresses, and having it create rfcomm
devices as appropriate (as pppd still doesn't have any native Bluetooth
support).

Cheers