Trying to find Network Manager Applet on Gnome!

Hi...

I have FC5, running gnome, and NetworkManager. The Network apps have been
installed, and verified as being on the laptop. The processes (ps -aux |
grep Net) shows the Network Manager process as running. Also, nn-applet is
running.

I can't seem to find the network manager applet to begin to configure/manage
the ability to switch from one access point to another. I've been looking
all over the gnome menus/submenus trying to find any kind of app that can be
used to help. I can't find them!

Any thoughts/ideas would be helpful.

thanks

-bruce