Re: NetworkManager Documentation

On 5/25/07, David Alejandro Benitez <dbenitez sccs swarthmore edu> wrote:
I am a student interested in writing documentation for various applets and
programs that are included in Ubuntu. To that end, I'd like to know if
there exists documentation for NetworkManager that needs to be updated, or
if there is no documentation, documents that need to be written up.

A good starting point to investigate this is the GNOME wiki page on
NetworkManager <http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager> and the
NetworkManager project page
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/NetworkManager/>

--