Re: Network Manager only connects to unsecure networks

On 5/14/07, Phix <phix nay gmail com> wrote:
I've installed the ndiswrapper drivers for my WUSB54Gv1 (uses the prism54
chipset) and activated it doing ifup wlan0. Now nm sees the available
wireless network, but it fails when connecting one with WPA. It connects to
the same network easily with no encryption, which is what I'm doing. Why is
that? How do I fix it?

Please try manually configuring wpa_supplicant to see if the problem
is with NM, or with wpa_supplicant.

--
- Patrick Bogen