Re: intel pro wireless 3945ABG + Feisty Ubuntu

Hi,

I'm in this case. I've upgraded from edgy to feisty.
On edgy, I always fail to connect using NM so I've uninstalled it to use
wpa_supplicant. So I've built scripts that launch wpa_supplicant for
every WiFi networks I use (one for home in WEP128 and one for work with
WPA2).

On Feisty, after upgrade, NM works with my home network (WEP), but it
stills fail with WPA/WPA2.

regards
Jean-Yves
Le mardi 01 mai 2007 �0:16 +0200, I. a �it :