Re: Interface Feedback requested please

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 20:46 -0400, steve wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've attached a screenshot (57 KB) of my Plugin's connection properties
> interface.
> I know there's a lot going on , but IPsec connections have a lot of
> config details (hence the expanders).
> I'm only going to support the options I need to test for now. Others may
> follow.
>
> All feedback welcome.

I'm actually going to commit Jon's patch which moves 'advanced' VPN GUI
options into a button and additional dialog rather than an expander.
Works a lot better on smaller screens, and is a whole lot less
intimidating.  Any chance you could hide the less frequently used
options underneath that button?