Re: Interface Feedback requested please

On 3/15/07, steve <keyhman gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've attached a screenshot (57 KB) of my Plugin's connection properties
I know there's a lot going on , but IPsec connections have a lot of
config details (hence the expanders).
I'm only going to support the options I need to test for now. Others may

All feedback welcome.

I just saw some posts that indicate that OpenSwan might allow client
connections with Nortel concentrators.  If this is true then your
plugin will be GREAT for people who have Contivity's at work.