Re: Interface Feedback requested please

On 3/15/07, steve <keyhman gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've attached a screenshot (57 KB) of my Plugin's connection properties
interface.
I know there's a lot going on , but IPsec connections have a lot of
config details (hence the expanders).
I'm only going to support the options I need to test for now. Others may
follow.

All feedback welcome.

Thanks,

steve.

I think you did a pretty good job getting all the options into the
space, for people with no experience it might be pretty intimidating
though I can't think of a better layout  ;-)

How does it fit on lower resolution screens like 1024x768?