Re: Cannot Install from SVN

Matthew Shannon wrote:
I don't understand how wireless tools could not be installed since I use wireless already. I am trying to get LEAP functionality from NetworkManager SVN. I noticed that there was a configure file so I tried it as well, but got basically the same error, since autogen.sh calls configure at the end anyways. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Also, anyone who has gotten leap working, what wireless cards are you using, and what drivers (ndiswrapper or a kernel module)?

I unfortunately cannot help you in what package you need - but when compiling, you will need -dev packages, which most binary distros do not install by default. My guess is, you are missing the wireless-tools-dev package (just a while guess based on typical naming fashions)

-- Steev