[OT] Is there a how-to on importing a CISCO certificate file to VPNC?

Hi All,

I am trying to remove my current dependency of Cisco VPN client by switching to VPNC. Unfortunately I am not able to locate any useful documentation on the web :-( .. Has anyone on this list succeeded in doing this?

I see that there are certificates and a shared key to be used, but not sure how to go about with it.

thanks,
Rogue

F7 + NetworkManager 0.6.5 + NM-VPNC 0.6.4-3