Re: NM 0.6.5 unable to reconnect to WPA2 network (first connection fine)

Tomáš Hnyk wrote:

So out of interest, what fields do you use in the configuration dialog? I am using "identity", "private key file," and "private key password".

Regards,
Jon.

The config windows should look like this:
http://eduroam.fjfi.cvut.cz/images/eduroam_linux2.png
i.e. identity, password and CA Certificate File
Regards,
Tomas

Ok, I'm thinking that the trigger to obtain the password from the keyring might be the presence of a "private key file" value in the gconf data?

Regards,
Jon.