Re: NM 0.6.5 unable to reconnect to WPA2 network (first connection fine)

----- "Jon Escombe" <lists dresco co uk> wrote:

> Symptom now is that on a first connection it works fine, dialog is
> presented for the credentials and connects fine. However, once the
> details for the network are in gconf, reconnecting to that network
> just results in a endless loop of trying. Including an excerpt from
> the log below. If I remove the details from gconf then it works again
> for one time only.

I've managed to debug this some more, and can see that the private key password isn't being returned by nm-applet for a WPA-EAP connection.

In nm-gconf-wso-wpa-eap.c, real_serialize_dbus(), nm_gconf_wso_get_key(instance) always returns null - although the key is present in the keyring. If I hack my real key into this function then it works as expected.. Any clues?

Thanks,
Jon.