Re: NM 0.6.5 unable to reconnect to WPA2 network (first connection fine)

Hi, I think I am running into similar if nto the same issue:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2007-May/msg00192.html
Regards, Tomas Hnyk
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:49:58 +0200, Jon Escombe <lists dresco co uk> wrote:

With the syslog buffer overflow fixed (thanks!), I've been able to test my WPA2 connection some more. Unfortunately it wasn't long before hitting another problem.

Symptom now is that on a first connection it works fine, dialog is presented for the credentials and connects fine. However, once the details for the network are in gconf, reconnecting to that network just results in a endless loop of trying. Including an excerpt from the log below. If I remove the details from gconf then it works again for one time only.

I searched the archives and saw a patch from Jon Nettleton for a similar issue, however rebuilding the RPM with this patch didn't seem to help my situation.

Am keen to try and debug this further, any ideas where I should start?
Am running F7, but with a vanilla 2.6.21.3 kernel, and ipw3945 driver version 1.2.0.
This scenario was fine with FC6/NM6.4 and the same driver.

Thanks,
Jon

NetworkManager: <info>  Activation (eth1) started...