NetworkManager/NetworkManagerInfo DBUS spec anywhere?

Hello,

I am developing an interface to NetworkManager using dbus-java and I haven’t been able to find a specification anywhere for NetworkManager or NetworkManagerInfo’s DBUS interface.   I have figured out most of what I need for NetworkManager from the source code but the createWirelessNetwork method is giving me trouble, there seems to be a lot of variations on what parameters to expect.  I was hoping a specification exists somewhere, it would significantly speed up my development process.

Thanks,

Phil Culver