Status of NetworkManager regarding advanced settings

Hi all.

I was just wondering if we can hope to have advanced settings soon in NetworkManager : I'm talking about DNS settings, gateway, and mainly IP settings (static IPs), it's not convenient to configure connections using system-config-network, I know NetworkManager has to be simple, but there might be a way to add such features without spoiling it's ergonomics.

See ya.