Good News in LEAP-land

Well it looks like your patch for the LEAP authentication now works.
And it works as I predicted it should. That is,  when you try to
reconnect to the access point the program asks you for your keyring
passwd and connects.

Which leaves me with two questions:

1. Does any one want the new rpms that I have created? If so where
should I send them?

2. How does one decide whether a %patchN line  should appear before the
tar -xjf %{SOURCE1}
line or after it in the .spec file?

Anyway, Jon, thanks for your efforts to get this matter resolved. I can
now LEAP freely without bother.