Re: Good News in LEAP-land

Aaron Konstam wrote:
Well it looks like your patch for the LEAP authentication now works.
And it works as I predicted it should. That is,  when you try to
reconnect to the access point the program asks you for your keyring
passwd and connects.

If you also want to avoid the prompt for your keyring password, have a look at pam_keyring (RPM is in the Fedora repos), you'll still need to edit one file by hand to make it seamless..

http://www.hekanetworks.com/index.php/publisher/articleview/frmArticleID/25/staticId/31/

Which leaves me with two questions:

1. Does any one want the new rpms that I have created? If so where
should I send them?

2. How does one decide whether a %patchN line  should appear before the
tar -xjf %{SOURCE1}
line or after it in the .spec file?

Just patches to the gnome panel applet need to go after..

Anyway, Jon, thanks for your efforts to get this matter resolved. I can
now LEAP freely without bother.

Glad it sorted the issue for you..

Regards,
Jon.