Re: Phase2 patch v2

Hello.

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 15:29, Volker Braun wrote:
> I think I know what is going on. Can you enter your password under
> "private key password" as well and let me know if it works? I think the
> problem is that for NetworkManager:  password for network =
> (NMAPSecurity*)->priv->key = the thing in the gnome keyring = "private key
> password".

OK, I'll also test this.

> (doesn't that mean that Dynamic WEP was always broken??)

I got it not working with the my initila patch you started from and
with your v2. Never tested your v1.

But I got it working once with hardcode send auth=PAP when dynamoc wep
key is choosen. Totaly broken for other setups, but fine for first
tests. Here is the hack:

http://www.datenfreihafen.org/~stefan/tmp/dyn-wep-keys.patch

I'm pretty sure I don't entered my password for this tests in the
private keyfile password field.

regards
Stefan Schmidt