Re: Phase2 patch v2

I think I know what is going on. Can you enter your password under
"private key password" as well and let me know if it works? I think the
problem is that for NetworkManager:  password for network =
(NMAPSecurity*)->priv->key = the thing in the gnome keyring = "private key
password".

I just saw that I once entered my password in both places for testing,
and gnome-keyring remembered it of course. (doesn't that mean that Dynamic
WEP was always broken??)

Volker