Phase2 patch v2

http://carrot.hep.upenn.edu/~vbraun/phase2-v2.patch

Now doesn't break libnm-util abi.

I also added GTC to the phase2 choices as Grant suggested, so PEAP+GTC
should be possible. I'm wondering if anybody uses it, though. Certainly not
with a "Generic Token Card" as originally intended? Although I'm sure
somebody out there abuses it with a static password. Probably a very bad
idea, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extensible_Authentication_Protocol
says: "EAP-GTC does not protect the authentication data in any way."

Another great feature for NetworkManager would be if it would pop up a
warning if something is not safe. For example, before connecting to an
unencrypted network or, say, WPA-TLS without ca_cert warn about a
possible man-in-the-middle attack.

Volker