wpa2 enterprise, peap, mschapv2

hi,

I've just started using NetworkManager on my laptop, and I must say it
makes life a little easier from using ifplugd, wpa_supplicant and
vpnc.  A question though - I see from the discussions that so-called
phase2 (and I assume then mschapv2) is not currently available (in my
NetworkManager-0.6.4-5.fc6 on Fedora Core 6).  Can I maybe get this
working by adding "special" keys to the wireless parts of gconf?  I.e.
- can I manually create the whole part of the tree containing the
necessary keys to get phase2 working?  Or is phase2 not available at
all in 0.6.4?

As an aside - is there a FAQ / some documentation / a wiki somewhere
where we can contribute / find out stuff for ourselves?

Thanks!

Albert

--
// Always use protection.  Browse with Firefox. http://getfirefox.com