NetworkManager make errors and DBUS

Hello,

I started compiling NetworkManager after having taken care of all the dependencies (gnome ones or otherwise).
After a short while, the make stops complaining about a function called nm_dbus_init:

http://pastebin.com/855468

I have DBUS version 1.0.1.

There seems to be one other post with the same problem described:

http://www.mail-archive.com/networkmanager-list gnome org/msg04986.html

The OP was told that DBUS 1.0 needs a patch, but I'm using DBUS 1.0.1, so shouldn't that already be fixed?

If I do need to apply the patch, where can I get it and how can I apply it to the dbus source, so that I can rebuild my DBUS package?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eugéne