Re: NM does not list WPA as option when using hostap driver

This is likely a driver bug.  The driver must state that it is capable
of doing WPA encryption using the range->enc_capa field in the
SIOCGIWRANGE Wireless Extensions handler.  Please either upgrade the
hostap driver, or talk to the provider of your kernel package to get the
correct driver piece added.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan, wouldn't that mean I wouldn't be presented with WPA in the "other
networks" dialog?

Also, how do I determine which version of the driver I'm using?

Thanks
Jay