Has NetworkManager been translated to Icelandic ?

Wondering if NetworkManager has been translated to Icelandic if not
I could take that task at hand just need a little help on how to do that....

Nice feature would be to add predefined connection type to the eduroam (
wpa2 enterprise eap/ttls tkip )

Connect to eduroam

Notice when I configured the connection manually
the password was sent as md5 an no other option to change the encryption
type, So my authentication always failed

more about eduroam here

http://www.eduroam.org

University's in the states should think about join this or start something
similar project them self...

Best Regards
         Johann