Re: Has NetworkManager been translated to Icelandic ?

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:06:53 -0000 (GMT) "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg hi is> wrote:

> Nice feature would be to add predefined connection type to the
> eduroam ( wpa2 enterprise eap/ttls tkip )
This is interesteing, I never heard about eduroam before and just
noticed it is available here at my uni, too. Thing is that the
encryption/authentication set you wrote is not common at all and it
varies at different unis, at least in my country. So the
predefined connection of this particular type doesn't really make sens
for me.

Although there seems to be some other problem - as far as I can see
the configuration that is beeing used by my uni's eduroam for
encryption & authentication is not possible to be set at all. At least
not in knetworkmanager. I am talking about WEP with PEAP. Well, have a
look here: http://eduroam.pcz.pl/configuration.html . The description
is in english, but the pictures are from english Windows XP, so
it should be clear enough.

--
Regards,
  Dawid Wróbel