My wireless card activity could not be recognized by Network Manager

Hi,

I am new for Network manager. I install wireless card and driver on my
Fedora Core 6 desktop. I can associate to AP and ping PA. I also can
check my wireless card activity via "network tools" and "Network
Configuration".

However, my NetworkManager could not detect my wireless card activity,
no matter my wireless interface is up or down. My network manager
detects my wired Ethernet card correctly.

Could any Guru help to indicate where the problem is?

Thanks!

Charles