Request to have the keyring password request dialog brought to the front

Hello,

I find that usually when I boot, the keyring request dialog pops up before the other program windows displayed by Gnome session management.  This is sometimes a problem when I get busy running other programs and then try select a AP to connect to.  The problem is that since the keyring dialog is hidden beneath other windows, I don't realize that it is there.  Thus, I select an encrypted AP and think I have already unlocked the keyring.  Then I am mystified when nm-applet doesn't show any attempt to connect.  Finally, I might notice the keyring dialog listed in my Window List applet.

So, my request is that any attempt to select an encrypted connect result in the raising the keyring password dialog to the top of the desktop window stack.

What do you think?

         Miles