Howto Connect WPA Enterprise with a certificate file

Dear All:

I want to connect to the WIFI in my University with Ubuntu.
The connect information is below:
Wireless Security:WPA Enterprise
Key Type:TKIP
EAP Method):PEAP
Certificate Method:EAP-MSCHAP v2
and the university provide a certificate file, named connect.p7b
and everyone have a username and password
if we want to connect to the wifi, also need input a windows domain name "UAD"

I have tried a lot and also could not connect to the wireless.
Does someone could tel me how to config the networkmanager?

--
清楚地记得,你在我的身边!
I miss you!!