Re: Howto Connect WPA Enterprise with a certificate file

This needs the phase2 options, with the patch it should work. The
certificate is only for you to establish the authenticity of the access
point. The identity/password is what the access point uses (passes on to
the radius server) to decide whether to let you in. I have no idea what
the "windows domain name" has to do with wifi.

Volker