Re: several questions about networkmanager-programming.

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Paul Betts wrote:

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 18:33 -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
Hello,

I have to write a program that interfaces with network-manager and the
following questions have arisen;  Via DBus:

Just a tip, before you go thrashing through DBus code, perhaps check out
libnm and libnm-glib, it's a wrapper around DBus that makes basic NM
calls a lot simpler.

Thanks but actually I'm using Qt4 so atleast I'm covered on that front.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar debian org>