Re: ppp using NM
- From: "vikram b" <vikramb11 gmail com>
- To: "Dan Williams" <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ppp using NM
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:13:06 +0530
On Dec 6, 2007 12:27 AM, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com
On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 18:38 +0000, Jon Escombe wrote:
> Tambet Ingo wrote:
> > On Dec 4, 2007 4:17 PM, Jon Escombe <lists dresco co uk
> >> Good stuff, got connected first time ;)
> >> Only issues were that it didn't set up resolv.conf, and also added three entries to the
1. Is there any list of adapters working with current code ?
2. I am trying to to do ppp over RS-232 / USB /... (between 2 PCs ) using NM. any changes needed in NM for this purpose ?
applet menu (as the card presents three ports).Latest bits are in
> > Both of these issues should be fixed in the SVN now.
> > Tambet
> Confirmed, thanks!
too, which should get pushed out as an update. I haven't disabled the
PPP functionality for F8 updates because you still need the .fdi file to
enable the 3G cards for now.
] [Thread Prev