Re: Will the next version of NetworkManager be able to deal with changing nfs systems?

Robert Smits <bob rsmits ca> writes:

> Hi, Derek. Glad to find you here as well as the GnuCash list.
>
> The long and the short of it is I don't know what a Dispatch script is, or how
> to write one. I'm willing to learn, however.

man NetworkManagerDispatcher

It explains the script arguments and where the scripts live.
This should already be installed (it is on my FC7 system).

Good Luck,

> Bob

-derek

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available