Re: Latest SVN

On 8/21/07, Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> wrote:
> Shouldn't the distro actually patch dhclient to use the config file they
> expect it to use?

Probably, but given the choice of specifying a location via a config
file, a makefile or something hardcoded in the code itself, I think
most package maintainers prefer the first.

Anyways, since Michael Biebl says that the SVN has the behavior I'm
looking for, without this fuss, i'm willing to drop the patch request.

Thanks for the cool app!

Yaakov