Re: How about 802.1x PEAP and MSCHAPv2 support?

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:12:28 -0500
"Gilliland, Spenser D" <Spenser_Gilliland baylor edu> wrote:

> I'm really happy I let that password go and not my main password.  Thats a bunch of places to change a password.(yes i realize that is bad security wise.)
>
> Spenser Gilliland
> Spenser_Gilliland Baylor edu
> 972-849-4436

I was actually talking about the time when I posted my own password online. Sorry for the confusion.

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now—and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?