Dial-up setting for Motorola V360 using EDGE mobile network.

Is it possible to use the Network Manager Applet under Ubuntu 7.04 for dial-up to the Internet using a Motorola V360 mobile (EDGE mobile network).

I have it working using pon/poff and my setting is as shown below. But I cannot find a way to do the setting so that the Network Manager Applet can be used to connect and disconnect the connection, please help.

My pon/poff setting is:
/etc/ppp/peers/mero:
/dev/ttyACM0
230400 #Speed
defaultroute #Use the network for the default root
usepeerdns #use the DNS servers from the remote network
nodetach #keep PPD in foreground
crtscts #hardware flow control
lock #lock the serial port
noauth #don't expect modem to authenticate itself
local #don'r use carrier detect or DTR
crtscts
debug
noipdefault

#Prevent dial line checking as it does'nt work with SE T630
#causes it to disconnect
lcp-echo-interval 0
lcp-echo-failure 0

connect "/usr/sbin/chat -v -f /etc/chatscripts/mero-connect"
disconnect "/usr/sbin/chat -v -f /etc/chatscripts/mero-disconnect"

/etc/chatscripts/mero-connect:
TIMEOUT 10
ABORT 'BUSY'
ABORT 'NO ANSWER'
ABORT 'ERROR'
SAY 'Starting GPRS connection\n'

#Get the modem's attention and reset it.
"" 'ATZ'

#Set APN
SAY 'Setting APN\n'
OK 'AT+CGDCONT=3,"IP","Mero"'