Re: Future plans?

On 4/26/07, Roberth Sjonøy <roberth sjonoy gmail com> wrote:
Personally I would like to see better info when connecting to an
wireless network, if I can't connect to the network, is it my computer's
or the network's fault for example, the ability to change ip adresses
for the network and the ability so see what networkcard i have.

I second this; some feedback would be nice. I know NetworkManager
knows why it failed, but it'd be handy to see it communicated through
the applet.

--
- Patrick Bogen