Future plans?

Hello, I'm another happy user of networkmanager, and I'm wondering whats
the future plans for networkmanager, will it ever be included in Gnome?

Personally I would like to see better info when connecting to an
wireless network, if I can't connect to the network, is it my computer's
or the network's fault for example, the ability to change ip adresses
for the network and the ability so see what networkcard i have.

Regards, Roberth