Re: [PATCH] LEAP support in NetworkManager
- From: Jason Martens <me jasonmartens com>
- To: Thiago Bauermann <thiago bauermann gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] LEAP support in NetworkManager
- Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:41:41 -0500
Jason Martens wrote:
> Thiago Bauermann wrote:
>> 2006/8/11, Jason Martens <me jasonmartens com
>> <mailto:me jasonmartens com>>:
>>> With this config file, I was able to associate with the access point,
>>> and I was then able to get an IP address. So, I think the answer to
>>> your question is yes, that's all I had to do.
>> In the interest of avoiding generating a config with more options than
>> necessary, can you see if you are still able to connect without the
>> "auth_alg=OPEN LEAP" line in your wpa_supplicant config file? If that
>> doesn't work, then try just with "auth_alg=LEAP", please.
>> Thiago Jung Bauermann
> Yes, I was still able to connect after removing the "auth_alg=OPEN LEAP"
Have these changes made it into CVS yet? If so, I'll re-compile and try
them out. :)
] [Thread Prev