Re: Status of two phase auth

Hmmm...
I currently run FC5 and this definitely works for me... However, I downloaded and built wpa_supplicant-0.4.9 from source to see if it would connect and .... no, nothing. I couldn't get 0.4.9 to connect. However, the wpa_supplicant-0.4.8-10.fc5 package works just fine. It actually will auto-detect the phase2 method. Maybe its in the patches the FC folks have included... You could probably download the FC5 src-rpms for NM and wpa_supplicant and build it for your machine.

JLP