NM Connection Problem

Hi...
I'm having a problem with NM-0.6.4-1 on FC5 on a ThinkPad T42 w/ipw2100.  I am able to connect to an AP and when I view the Active Connection Info I see all the appropriate info for a valid connection.  When I attempt to open my browser it eventially times out with a message "the connection was reset while the page was loading..."  While attempting to troubleshoot the problem I noticed that /etc/resolv.conf contained the following:

# generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!

; Use a local caching nameserver controlled ny NetworkManager

search <my domain>

nameserver 127.0.0.1

But, the Active Connection Info shows a different IP address for the Primary DNS, instead of LocalHost.

Is the resolv.conf file being correctly constructed?  Or, is there a place where this can be configured?

Thanks for any assistance...
Jim