Problems connecting to wireless network

Hello,
I have a laptop with a ipw3945 wireless interface card and using FC5 (x86_64) with wpa_supplicant-0.4.8-10.fc5 and NetworkManager-0.6.4-1.fc5. At work I have to configure this to be able to connect to the wireless network:
802.1x
WEP dynamic
EAP-PEAP with MS-CHAPv2
or
EAP-TTLS with MS-CHAPv2
and login with my username and password
But using networkmanager (I tryed wpa_enterprise and wpa2_enterprise) there is no option to select MS-CHAPv2 (wpa_supplicant man page says that it is supported).
Is this config supported with networkmanager ?
If not can I let networkmanager use a custom config file?
If both does not work/ is not possible, is this support planned for 0.7 (or any later version) ? Please help my I have been searching in google in the last 2 weeks but found nothing, thats why I am asking here.