OpenVPN port number / config files

Hello All.

I just spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to put a OpenVPN port number into network-manager-openvpn, and made it to yesterday's posts on the subject.

For what it is worth - as a corporate openvpn user, I cannot use network-manager-openvpn without being able to spec at least a few options. I wholeheartedly support the idea of reading in a standard openvpn config for managing the network-manager-openvpn setup. Adding all the 10^10000000 options in a GUI would be pretty hard. You could pretty much leave the current GUI alone and add the config file option.

Keep up the good work.

Greg