Re: openvpn needs more settings

On 10/2/2006, "Steve Wray" <steve wray cwa co nz> wrote:

>How about giving the option to pull in a regular, normal openvpn config
>file and stuff that into the NetworkManager settings? That would be just
>brilliant...

I second this motion!  As it stands, I cannot get the OpenVPN plugin to
interoperate due to a very simple config that I cannot seem to replicate
with NM:

remote my.openvpn.server
port 1194
dev tap
nobind
tls-client
ca ca.crt
cert my.openvpn.server.crt
key my.openvpn.server.key
pull
verb 4

It /would/ be brilliant if we could simply point NM:OpenVPN to a .ovpn
config file!