Re: ipw2200 "create new network fails"

Sorry, presed the wrong button(TM)

Anyway, the card doesn't associate, and I suspect the problem is in
nm_dbus_nm_create_wireless_network

and when setting up the "ap" at least the fre

so the lest the freq and the rate should be set. that sould not be diffucult:

#define AD_HOC_DEFAULT_FREQ 2.442 /* As I have found, the rate is inn
Ghz. Is it right? */
#define AD_HOC_DEFAULT_RATE 11

nm_ap_set_freq(new_ap,AD_HOC_DEFAULT_FREQ);
nm_ap_set_rate(new_ap,AD_HOC_DEFAULT_RATE);

And imho this sholud solve. but it does not. I have tried. Any suggestions?

Gábor Gergely