"Enter password for default keyring to unlock"

Network Manager is great, and connects me perfectly to my network and the internet. I use Ubuntu 6.10, and network manager 0.6.3 to connect to a network with WPA-PSK enabled. There's just one thing that annoys me. Every time I turn on the computer, I get a message that says:

Enter password for default keyring to unlock

The application 'nm-applet' (/usr/bin/nm-applet) wants access to the default keyring, but it is locked

Password:    |
[Deny] {OK}
(I also made a screenshot of this.)
All I have to do here is enter my WPA-PSK and it connects flawlessly.
How do I configure my system so it connects automatically, like on my sister's opensuse system?
--phix