Re: "Enter password for default keyring to unlock"

This link explains why:
http://live.gnome.org/DarrenAlbers/NetworkManagerFAQ?highlight=%28networkmanager%29#head-db70c07a5d8c88d63faf6b9b98d94cec5307cd04

Does your sister connect to the same network?

On 11/18/06, Phix <phix nay gmail com> wrote:
Network Manager is great, and connects me perfectly to my network and the
internet. I use Ubuntu 6.10, and network manager 0.6.3 to connect to a
network with WPA-PSK enabled. There's just one thing that annoys me. Every
time I turn on the computer, I get a message that says:

Enter password for default keyring to unlock

The application 'nm-applet' (/usr/bin/nm-applet) wants access to the default
keyring, but it is locked

Password:    |
[Deny] {OK}
 (I also made a screenshot of this.)
All I have to do here is enter my WPA-PSK and it connects flawlessly.
How do I configure my system so it connects automatically, like on my
sister's opensuse system?
 --phix