EAP-FAST support

I've knocked up a patch for EAP-FAST support, which is partly working
(I can connect).

EAP-FAST mode in wpa requires a path or a blob, for the credentials it
learns. Rather than forcing another path in the nm-applet, I was quite
hoping to put this in the wpa_sup "blob", then somehow be able to read
this out of the blob, and dump it into gconf.

This doesn't seem possible though? i.e. after playing with wpa_cli, it
seems there's no way to extract the blob config ?

The other parts there aren't working, are that nm doesn't seem to show
a signal strength for the network, and that nm seems to forget about
the network, i.e. from working, I switch to ethernet, then when I yank
the ethernet, the wlan isn't there to go back to.

Any pointers?

thanks.

A.