Re: NetworkManager-vpn overwrites domain search list

I have also been struggling with this using the openvpn plugin.  Open
VPN does the right thing, but used with NetworkManager the search line
gets removed.  Very frustrating.  I looked at the code a bit, but didn't
find an obvious place to fix it.

If anyone could fix this, I would be grateful!

Thanks,
--Ken