NetworkManager-vpn overwrites domain search list

Title: NetworkManager-vpn overwrites domain search list

Hi,

after figuring out ow to handle my own domain search list with DHCP networks I am now struggling to do the same with NetworkManager.

I have the following scenario: After system startup my /etc/resolv.conf looks as expected (with my own search-entries). When starting vpnc manually from the command line, everything is fine, too. However, when starting the VPN connection via NetworkManager, my /etc/resolv.conf does not contain the previous search entries anymore.

Is there any way to configure NetworkManager-vpnc to use specific (or the pre-configured) domain search list?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Peter