Dhcdbd modify my resolv.conf

Hi there!

I have here a Debian (unstable) system connected to a wired
LAN with NetworkManager+dhcdbd. The problem is, that dhcdbd
renew my resolv.conf approximately once per hour (which
brokes my internet connection, because of using openvpn
through that eth0 device).
In the manual i read about "uint32 modes" but i don't know
how to use this (the files which comes with the debian
package don't have any "up" section).
Sounds good from the manual: "Brings up interface eth0,
telling dhclient-script not to modify resolv.conf, perform
ifconfigs, or modify routes, but TO configure ntp.conf,
ntp/step-ticker sand yp.conf.".
If i start NetworkManager and than run "/usr/bin/dbus-send
--dest=com.redhat.dhcp --type=method_call --print-reply
--reply-timeout=20000 /com/redhat/dhcp/eth0
com.redhat.dhcp.up uint32:7 uint32:2", than i get something
like this:
method return sender=:1.1 -> dest=:1.0
uint32 0
And it owerwrites my resolv.conf anyway.

My NM versions (i386):
ii  network-manager           0.6.2-3
ii  dhcdbd         1.14-1

bye